This Program is a 4 CLASS SERIES & runs EVERY SATURDAY; 6/2 – 6/23, 10:00am-11:00am
Our small, hand tailored cooking classes allow your child to work through SOCIAL & BEHAVIORAL aspects of their development.
Give your child the opportunity to:
- gain a greater sense of empathy by practicing to taking another’s perspective
- Learn in a safe space to slowly work through emerging feelings in social interactions.
- Develop impulse control & focus
- Learn through gentle encouragement and reminders/redirection to never give up and stay on task.
Your child will leave class glowing!
Ecstatic from the excitement and the fun of playing with ingredients and creating something of their own.
What’s in a class:
- Individual Meet & Greet for each student to become familiar with the setting and the instructors
- Four, 45-minute classes with content specially tailored to your child. (Every Saturday 6/2-6/23, 10:00-11:00am)
- Schedule for each child to take home and practice their repetition.
- Personalized Chef Kit: includes a kitchen tool, recipe book & apron
- Parental package: various worksheets and tips on how to support your child’s kitchen exploration at home. And connect through food in your own space.
How do you get started?
- Click to register.
- Get a confirmation email with your Welcome package & curriculum
- Start your kiddo on a path of sensory exploration