Welcome to parenthood. 🙂
I remember it took me until month 5 with my first before I was even about to nurse without crying.
It was a long first 5 months.
Then, I finally got the hang of a newborn and he was already grabbing at my plate looking for more.
There is so much information out in the world today for parents about what you should do & how you “need” to do it all.
It can all be quite overwhelming!
- Especially for a new, sleep deprived parents who are figuring out things for the first time -
If you're looking for guidance around how to support your child through the new transition of solid foods, then this is the space for you.
Kim Calichio of The Connected Chef will be running this new workshop to support parents and provide you with the knowledge and insight of baby led weaning and all things food related in the parenting world.
In the workshops we will talk more about:
- How you know when your child is ready for solids
- What foods to start them on
- What about choking!? How do I keep my baby safe when providing solids
- And other food related questions you may have
Where: Raising Astoria, 26-11 23rd Ave, Queens, NY 11105
When: Every Wednesday @ 1:30 - 2:30
Price: $20/class or $70/month